Friday, March 28, 2014

Nearing the end!

Well, it's the end of March now, and I am expected to present what I have done during my internship within three to four weeks. Considering I'm only here for ten hours a week, that is not a lot of time to finish everything up! Professor Sample is pleased though with everything I have gotten done so far as I have finished everything she majorly wanted done. The rest is just icing on top of the cake according to her, even if it doesn't feel that way to me. I have to make a PowerPoint explaining my job so that the intern who comes next will know how to do what I have been doing. While I feel that accessioning artifacts into PastPerfect is simple once you know how, it's a tad bit difficult to explain with just words and screenshots. So creating the PowerPoint is taking up time that I could be spending doing other things, but then again, isn't the PowerPoint going to make things run smoother and faster for future interns if I do it right? I guess it's a catch-22 - go quick to get my own work done faster, or be slower and more detailed to make future intern's work go quicker?

No comments:

Post a Comment